About the product
- This is a Highest Strength Alcohol-based liquid extract.
- Feverfew tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High QualityFeverfew liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Feverfew extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Feverfew extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Feverfew is found in many old gardens, and is also occasionally grown for ornament. It was native to Eurasia; specifically the Balkan Peninsula, Anatolia and the Caucasus, but cultivation has spread it around the world and it is now also found in Europe, the Mediterranean, North America and Chile.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The actual color of liquid extract might be different from the color indicated on the image. We accept returns only if the bottle is not opened and a shrink-band seal is not broken. Opened products for the health safety reasons cannot be returned, restocked and refunded. Shipping cost and return shipping costs are non-refundable. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Certified Organic Feverfew (Tanacetum Parthenium). Origin: USA. Other ingredients: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers. Other ingredients: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. Take 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.