What is white dragon kratom? The originWhite Dragon Kratom is a popular blend of two of the most potent white vein strains: White Maeng DA (MD) and White Elephant. These plants grow in many regions of South East Asia, but abundantly in Thailand and in the Island of Borneo in Indonesia. The strength of this blend derives from the Maeng da strain that gives a vigorous boost in energy which is eased by the calming and soothing effects of the Elephant strain that helps with depression symptoms and anxiety. The mix results in a perfectly balanced variety of kratom that combines the properties of both and enhances the subtle effects typical of all strains of this special herb.
• Energy and staminaWhite strains have the most energizing effects. You can use this particular powder in place of your morning coffeeor tea for a natural boost that won’t irritate your stomach.
• Sexual staminasexual enhancement is another benefit of these strains. You can increase your libido and sexual endurance with a low dosage of white kratom. The stimulant effect will help increase your sexual performance and drive, you and your partner will take your intimacy to the next level.
• SociabilityIt will make you more sociable and more confident. Users reported having improved conversation skills and feeling more comfortable in social settings. This effect is also perfect to combat depression symptoms that lead to negative mood, low motivation, and lethargy. Being active has never been so enjoyable.
• Cognitive supportThe stimulant property of the white vein gives you an alert mind without overstimulating your body. This way you will be able to keep a natural focus on your task without feeling extra jittery. Some users claimed to have seen improvements in their memory.
• ImmunityThe alkaloids present in the white strains of kratom do magic on our immunity system. From the flu to more complicated conditions of sickness, white kratom keeps your body protected thanks to the alkaloids and its anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
• Well-being and peaceThe elephant strain enhances the sedative properties of the blend. You will benefit from an uplifted mind with positive and organized thoughts that will instill in you the feeling of relaxedness and peace you are looking for.
• Moderate painkillerWhite strains are not as powerful analgesic as the red strains. The concentration of endorphins released by the consumption of white kratom is not as significant as the concentration of endorphins released by the red strains, hence the difference in their analgesic strength.
• No side effectsThis characteristic is probably what makes this strain unique. People using this herb might not even feel anything. The effects are highly subjective. But contrarily to other strains, there are no side effects associated with the consumption of this kratom. The main effect of white dragon kratom: energy, stamina, and endurance White dragon kratom finds its popularity among users who need to combat fatigue and lack of focus. This blend is perfect for an extra boost that will last the whole day but it won’t make you feel hyperactive and agitated. The lower amount of muscle relaxing alkaloids reduces the sedative and painkilling power of the strain. However, the Maeng da fraction of the blend contributes to counteract anxiety and depression symptoms. Overall the blend will result in improved physical performance and endurance combined with a positive, productive mindset, effects that make this blend a great morning routine for those who struggle to wake up and get their day going.
The dosage:The white dragon kratom will trigger stimulatory responses at low doses, while at higher doses you will start benefiting from the sedative and painkilling effects as soon as the elephant strain starts to kick in. For sexual enhancement, you should keep the dosage really low, between 2 to 4 grams as a higher dosage would result in the opposite effect. Moreover, you might want to keep an average dose ranging between 1 to 6 grams if you do not want to risk dealing with the overstimulating effects of the Maeng da strain.