About the product
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Turmeric liquid extract!
- Turmeric tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Turmeric liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Turmeric extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Turmeric.
Turmeric also known as Curcuma longa, Curcuma, Gauri, Haldi, Indian Saffron, and You Jin. Turmeric is a tropical perennial plant in the same family as ginger, native to India, and cultivated throughout the tropics around the world. Turmeric contains 1-alpha curcumene, 1-beta-curcumene, camphene, camphor, various forms of curcumin. Many of the healing of benefits of turmeric have been attributed to curcumin, a group of antioxidant compounds found in the rhizome.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The actual color of liquid extract might be different from the color indicated on the image. We accept returns only if the bottle is not opened and a shrink-band seal is not broken. Opened products for the health safety reasons cannot be returned, restocked and refunded. Shipping cost and return shipping costs are non-refundable. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Certified Organic Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). Origin: India. Other ingredients: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.